Saturday, July 26, 2014

playing around































I brought this hand model home as a souvenir from my holiday. Maybe I finally learn how to draw hands correctly now…. I find them still very hard to draw and it goes wrong most of the time. Then I made this picture and just a little note: hold on to the ones you love, life can be over in a second after all that is going on in the world. I don't know how to say it in other words that do not sound like a Hallmark-card so before it gets to viscous I made another picture: maybe it can make the drawings for me! Ha!
































Have a nice weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Your wish is good and fully understood. Sometimes Hallmark-expressions make sense.
    Have fun with the hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great, 'hand-"y model, Celine!
    Praying for peace,
    sus

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not know what a Hallmark card. (but, I went to google) I think your photo with hands joined, (different hands, together), has a deeper meaning. a desire for hope. good week, Celine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hands could be a symbol for peace, Celine. Send it out into the world and see what happens!
    May you experience love and joy this coming August. Hugs, Carole

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment!