Wednesday, June 4, 2014

in between things





























Last saturday I went to the re-opening of the shop in Rotterdam were I made the art-prints for I showed you before. The prints are now for sale at their place. I also decided to make some smaller stuff for them. So I tried to make jewelry out of my "Pippi"-designs. I made some bracelets and necklaces and I think they turned out really well! For the moment I don't put them in my shop, because I have a lot on my mind and thinking about re-opening or starting a new shop myself. So I just have to think about that for a while and not making quick decisions. But if you like a bracelet or necklace you can send me an e-mail (info@celineschroeder.nl) or leave a comment. The bracelets are 8 euro and the necklaces are 14. Depends on where you live I have to think about the shipping costs ;-)


































I wish you a good week and thank you so much for the comments on my last post. It is good to know that I'm not alone with my fears!

1 comment:

  1. Hallo Celine, die sehen toll aus und ich hätte gern so eine Kette in blau!
    Barbara bee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment!