Tuesday, April 22, 2014

ship ahoy


































This is I think the first paper boat I ever made! I'm proud of myself that I understood the instructions, haha! It turned out okay, don't you think? I made it to promote my shop a little bit more: if you order a bag, t-shirt or clock with one of my illustrations you do not pay the shipping cost until next sunday. (This excludes framed prints, canvas or pillows). Maybe you want an original t-shirt for this summer, click here!

I hope you had some nice easter holidays and I wish you good start in this new week!


1 comment:

  1. Like I said on Facebook I really like this boat idea for promoting your shop, Celine. Next weekend I am going to a workshop on the business of art. If there's anything news worthy I'll post about it the following Monday. Good wishes for many sales! xo Carole

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment!